Sunday, May 26, 2019

People, second post, more eastern Kentucky moments

post #433
        More, more, more! With my current (but temporary) lack of mobility, I am enjoying "being with" these folks whose photos I have taken, usually spontaneously. Thank you all!!
       
friendly fellow woods photographers
a  friend's January visit here, from Oregon


big 80th birthday party

the birthday girl

her daughter, Sandy, at a 4H competition

Sandy's granddaughter, and her 4H prize winner

Junie, at his home (with my granddaughter!)

 
Jean, of the photo Jean's jeans....

 
Jean's jeans (one of several versions over the years)



Jean's husband, Garry, has died, and it has been hard for everyone:

Garry's nephew

Garry's daughter with Jonathan, who was like a son



such a smile!


For some reason, I find this guy hilarious -- very rooted in the community, for sure.
 
artist and quilter


Jennifer, friend and artist and clear thinker
         Next week I will do more grandchildren, and other kids.  Then the last week will be folks I have visited in different places.  By then I should be back on both feet, instead of only one, and back out in the world. With my camera!  Hooray, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment