Sunday, August 26, 2012

Monday morning in Massachusetts

     I am on the road again, currently at my sister's in Massachusetts.  I have driven this far from home for the semi-annual weekend reunion of the offspring of three brothers.  We meet in Maine, on the coast!  We figure it's a bit unusual to have cousins be the core of the gathering, but it works wonderfully for us. This year we had great weather, delicious lobsters, and plenty of stories.  I didn't make very many photos, but here are a few especially for those of you who have not yet had the chance to visit Maine:

early morning

 sittin' on the dock of the bay        (I don't know these women.)

amazing to see so many lobsters ready to eat!



 This sunset silhouette shows a third bay.

       I am not showing the family photos here.  I post such groups of photos on my photo sharing gallery, now zenfolio.com.  In June Apple discontinued its MobileMe galleries, which I had been using.  So far I am very satisfied with the new setup even though I was not happy to have the MobileMe discontinued.  Such are the behind-the-scenes jobs photographers have to spend time doing.

      Yesterday's temporary note on this post is now erased, but you can still check here for the post from exactly a year ago....  

      Let's fervently hope Hurricane Issac doesn't do untoward damage.  In another arena, I'd hope for not much damage as well by the Republicans at their convention.  Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment