Sunday, December 6, 2020

missing family

post #520

        I'm a pretty tough cookie, but sometimes it's the pits to not be able to touch -- or be in daily touch with -- my family.  Because of the capricious and nasty virus, not touching is definitely the healthy and necessary thing to do.  However, some days the feeling is weirder than others. SO my advice to someone else would be to own the weirdness, and DO something that "speaks to your condition."  So I'm switching gears for this weekly blog post of mine to (drum roll...  ) FAMILY.  I have spent time with them today by seeking them out within the maze of thousands of photos on my laptop.  I'll be sharing about 18 photos, without giving many names or positions on the family tree. I'm going for the random wonder of who we end up with. (Not everyone is represented here. Therefore I hereby give myself permission to do this again in a second post in the future!)










 






what was on the screen
   

 and where the face actually was, in my office room! (notice blue curtain...)
  


                                       practicing outside distancing last spring ......


Thanks go today to my tolerant family. I feel much better..... I can't wait to surprise you and others again in the future......

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Eric looks a little like Prince Charles in profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I hadn't noticed that. I'll ask him if anyone has seen the same thing. He is really tall, so that might be what folks notice first. I'm sure proud of his AG and him for nailing the electoral college case, that the delegates have to vote for whomever got the most votes in the state. I guess we'll soon see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thing to do, visit with the distant people this way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete