Sunday, October 31, 2021

DEER

It's the season, that's the reason, a sort of invasion, an annual ritual to provide the hunter with food for the winter, something that has never interested me to do, even though it doesn't require an A47.

I do know that deer can decimate a garden, eat your sunflower patch in a single night, take over the town, like they have in nearby Morehead, and so are often not very popular.

This happens to be my first post in my blog that I have dedicated to photos of deer.  They surely mean well, but when there are a lot of them...... it's a clash.  I have had some deer visitors these past two weeks, and the big hunting season begins next weekend.  Wear bright colors while out for a walk, and be legal about how you take a deer.  Stay safe. Wonder about Balance and Justice in our world.


Ears on Deer







FIVE PHOTOS, SECONDS APART:

 



 






NOT DEER!  DO NOT SHOOT!

Two favorite deer photos are to be added once I find them.  I have a lot of photos they can hide among since I don't keep up with my info on the image as well as I could.  In the meantime, I am going to slip in another video that I want to try including, since my last try two weeks ago was a no-go.

 


 



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment