Sunday, November 28, 2021

from the "unrecognized photos" album

   Hello all you loyal viewers!  I figure you will understand about having disjointed days sometimes, like I am having today. All is well, but I dare not try to do what I had planned.  HOWEVER, I found an "album" of mine which bears the title "unrecognized photos."  I'm not sure exactly what I meant by that, since most of the images have been around for awhile, but now tonight I'm going to put them in this post. They make me happy, and their being totally random sort of seems to be the theme of the day.  HERE GOES!  ENJOY! 

briefly flowering moss

what we call "the big waterfalls" close to us

really called "Quaker Ladies" (or bluets)

in Massachusetts -- I love the light (and the daughter!!)

redbuds "branches" in April

catching the light on Mauk Ridge -- I almost missed coming upon it.

folllowing the annual memorial walk for Gary

It's amazing that this old barn of ours is still standing!

always look to our shared sky


I love finding treasures in the woods.

Before her school years, my granddaughter would sometimes stay at my house and bring her friends.

the wonderful swing, now retired because everyone is too heavy for the high sycamore branches that held it

the shelf where a great many of the books are by George Ella

I like to think I have gotten the "hang of things" here in Northeastern Kentucky, even though these precisely hung clothes are not my doing!




No comments:

Post a Comment