Sunday, October 6, 2019

Miss Elaine E-us


post #462. 
       My plan for today was to feature photos that I want to share but which have never had a place in any of my "themes."  It turns out I am not fully ready to show those yet. So, instead, here are some of the unconnected photos I also want to post.  They may be strange bedfellows, as the expression goes, but so be it for today. (It's possible that all the current impeachment upheaval, sadly, is having repercussions in my own day to day life, just from trying to make sense of so much that is terribly hard to reckon with.)

So, some quiet moments, for now, with additions for this post during the week to come: 

sometimes known as Quaker Ladies


This moss was in bloom, for a day or two, and one year I happened to see it!

In London, at the British Museum, some books we might never GET AROUND to reading....

my Norwegian friend Reidunn with the Elgin Marbles in the British Museum

standing room only....

This past week, George Ella's beloved editor, Richard Jackson, whom she worked with since early in her publishing career, died in Baltimore, MD. He took a chance on me for the photos for George Ella's Counting on the Woods, and I am one of many who loved working with him. He will always be a treasure.


summer

our old barn in winter (not made as a black and white photo)

nine for now, more to come, laugh with a friend today, and have hope

* * * *  * **. * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * *. * ** * * * * * * * *

Monday's Add-ons:



Friday's Add-ons:




HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week to this garden maven!








No comments:

Post a Comment