Sunday, November 10, 2019

to my faithful visitors and viewers,

 post #467      
          Today I made the hard decision, for only the third time in 7 years of posting every week, that I am going to skip today and go to every other Sunday -- for the next two months -- until early January 2020.  I'm not disappearing; I'm just spacing the posts for awhile because of other things currently on my plate.  I'm feeling fine, but I'm busy. This posting process is always fun for me, but I think the world will survive if I don't try to do everything I'd like to do.  At least I am pretty sure the world will survive, especially if some leaders have the guts to do what they are meant to do. 
          Thanks for stopping by this week, on the chance I had put up some photos. Try again in a week, or find some early posts to revisit.  They are all of one accord, even if about a variety of experiences.  
           And be good to yourself. That's truly important.  Ann



p.s.   emptied milk weed pods, six years ago this week



No comments:

Post a Comment