Sunday, March 8, 2020

the promised (last week) feeding frenzy session

post #480 -- sunny ALL day!
            Well, birds it still is -- the ones that just happen to stop by when the light is OK for shooting through a window. Again, I am NOT a professional bird photographer, someone who has super fast lenses and who would never deign to shoot through a glass window. But how can I not at least try to do it if it's the only way possible  --  right outside the bathroom window on the second floor of our house.  A very young grandchild was staying with us at the time, so she got to see the whole show while it was happening -- for over 20 minutes. (That includes waiting for the parent to come up with several refills.) I am not posting all the photos, but enough for you to get the idea and to share the wonder of it if you are so inclined.  My thanks to this hard working downy woodpecker family!!


Surely I am not forgotten??

work, work, work


Golly, this food prep wait goes on forever!

I know that you know my turn is next!



 



If it's not one, it's the other!!





I felt like I had my very own fledgling teaching me patience.  F, thanks for borrowing my camera!


What are you complaining about??






Am going to miss my mates and my mom and my dad.....
           
          Kids - appreciate those prepared meals before all the work is left up to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment