Sunday, July 26, 2020

Very sad to say, but Blogger (Google's baby) no longer makes sense after an update....

post #500

I am pretty distressed that I can no longer access the tools I need to do this blog! It's a bummer! I am going to have to struggle this week to see if someone can explain this fiasco to me. I may have to change blog providers! AFTER ALMOST TEN YEARS of posting weekly!!  Fellow bloggers are also complaining.  Boldly.  I'm so sorry.  I suspect Google is trying to be more assertive and controlling, on behalf of their profit. They may be most interested in people making more money... so that G. makes more money.  I don't make any money from this venture.  I'm more interested in world peace than in having a piece of the world.

I'll try to add a few photos but I can't make a story out of them or know which ones will make it through the rabbit hole, etc.  If anyone can help explain what is happening, I'd be glad to hear from you, even though I don't trust putting my email address out there, for fear of possible further exploitation.  Of course there's a possibility that I will calm down and everything will soon make sense, with help from "my people." I sure hope so.











                I'm amazed we have managed a version of our annual cousin camp here in Eastern Kentucky.  Everyone, please be safe and take this virus seriously.  
                Gratefully yours, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment