Sunday, July 25, 2021

Slight delay

Dear devoted visitors, 

     Yes, tonight is two weeks from my last blog entry, but since I have been in New England most of these two weeks, I am, as we say, wore out.  My post will be a day late -- so tomorrow night, July 26, I will share some photos and observations from my wanderings and visitings.  I still don't have perfect dealings with the GPS on my phone, yet here I am in Northampton, Massachusetts tonight, as planned, and I will be home this week!!!   

     I hope everyone is well, as well as vaccinated (PLEASE PLEASE) and thanks for your interest in my work.    Ann

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blogs! Life got busy and I forgot to keep in some of the wonderful things like your blogs and photos. Hugs, Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlene - is that really you? Thanks! Who is the baby in a photo I saw on line? Getting info in random corners of social media can seem very random! I'm glad you enjoy my blog!! xo

    ReplyDelete