Thursday, February 3, 2022

BACK AGAIN!!!!!

    Hello all -- so glad to be back!!!  There was some big Google Glitch, so I haven't been able to post anything for a few weeks.  I missed "visiting" with all of you, even though I am now posting biweekly -- after more than 12 years of posting mostly weekly.  The world continues to need our attention and our care. I hope everyone is able to seek truth and share kindness.

    Today is February 3, and there is a chance that the impending ice storm will cause electricity breakdowns around here in northeastern Kentucky.  Therefore I am going to put up some January photos and get this published sooner rather than later!

 



outside my window -- Christmas tree doing double duty now as bird sheltering


 
going to get the mail, late


The cardinal is the Kentucky state bird.


brief moment caught just before dark


THREE PHOTOS BY Rebecca W.:

signs of a beaver covering over his or her tracks with that handy wide tail

testing the log but wisely not going the whole way across -- oh, to be ten again!!



Sideway Road curving uphill...

the sun trying to get through



    There are more, but the images by me are all within walking distance from my house, at all times of the day. And this weekend may be full of winter as work, in many locations, and not just winter as fun and beautiful. 
    I will plan to do the next post on FEBRUARY 13, if Google can keep its act together. Be safe, vaccinate for the sake of the health of our world, thanks for not giving up on me and my blog! 

1 comment: