Sunday, February 27, 2022

Real smiles, real world

     I decided what we all need in these times --- with the virus, the weather and a WHY WOULD ANY SANE PERSON START A WAR  on our brains --- is some genuinely wonderful great smiles.  I just happen to have a daughter who has such a smile.  I pulled 2 dozen or so from my photos of her over the last dozen years, and asked her permission, which she gave sight unseen......  However, per my usual way of doing things, I don't often name any one in a photo. The persons in the photo already know who they are, and the rest of us don't really need to know.  Tonight it is all about the SMILE.

    I've never taken this approach before, so all I can say is Enjoy the trip, everyone.  
























 

 


        I don't know about the rest of you, but this has definitely made me smile, too..... GO TEAM. Thanks to all who are sharing this trip with me.  And thank you, R, for sharing your sweet, smiling self!   Ann

1 comment: