Sunday, February 17, 2013

more photo pairs in England, as promised

post #125
       I have recently returned from England, where the weather was, well, just like Kentucky -- except they've had rain and wet since April so they are way soggier.  And complaining that enough is enough!  Anyway, I will start with non-snow photos and then go to the later-in-the-week snow show.  Last week I explained why I was there and shared a few photos.

                    IN THE GREENHOUSE, IN THE GARDEN:



             SNOWDROPS, as in early spring flowers....



                
           IN THE TOWN, ON HIGH STREET:


















         
               FROM INSIDE, THEN OUTSIDE, THE SAME WINDOW:

early morning SUN!
 


              OTHER WINDOWS, from the inside:






     AND THEN, EARLY ONE MORNING, SNOW DROPS OUT THE FRONT DOOR:
                               (Remember to enjoy vertical shots to go with the horizontals....)
  


 


             ON THE ROAD, going very slowly up a hill...and, later, SAFELY BACK IN THE GARDEN:




        TWO VIEWS OF "MY" TREE, REVISITED:


many a snow seen....




  SHEEP IN THE SNOW NEAR "MY" TREE, AND BOTTLES, TOO:





      MILK DELIVERY, REVISITED  -- I happened to be taking my tree photos when the milk delivery guy came by.  I thought I was polite in asking him if I could take his photo, but for some reason, he didn't like the idea at all and rushed off.  I can only imagine he was wary about something or maybe I just took him by surprise.  My apologies.  I was just so excited that I had happened to stop just before his little truck pulled up!  So this photo, about that which is left behind, will end this show today, with one brief word of unneeded advice: "Don't keep your curiosity bottled up."



1 comment:

  1. I hope you stood that bottle of milk up Ann, after you'd taken the photo!

    ReplyDelete