Sunday, March 18, 2018

note card images, with titles, part 2 of at least 4

post #378
          I'm having both fun and frustration doing this little project of choosing ten or so of my cards a week to share on this blog. However, I always enjoy working with my photos -- and they take me back to places -- so this will all make sense in the long run. They feel like my best wishes that then go out into the world on their own. I can only be grateful for finding each one and having it touch me during its journey. And my journey. I do realize I sound somewhat hokey, but these feelings happen to be true.

OK, here we go today, again in random order, looking like cards with an envelope:

still light -- one of my earliest cards, in England, and a keeper

story line -- another very early card, with thanks to Kathy, across the road
 
Jean's jeans -- I love laundry lines. Thank goodness there is more than one to enjoy. I also love Jean whom I have known for over 50 years.

 
deep in the woods -- from a slide I made while working on Counting on the Woods


natural web sight -- thank you, sun, for a short moment of help

duo daffodils -- spring!!

truck shot -- I felt great to come up with this title.....


"my best side" -- It's actually quite hard to get a hen to stay still and pose....

canoe view -- on Grayson Lake, a small miracle to see this bird high on a cliff and then get it sharp so that the open beak can be seen.  Never have been entirely sure, however, if it's a cormorant. It was by itself.

country crossing --  I love morning fog. Great light.
 
forest floor flowers (meehania) -- I have seen this ground covering only once in 40 years, down by the big waterfall. It lasts only a day or two. I long to see it again. I sell very few of these cards, but to me it is just as valuable as each of the others. How privileged I have been all these years.
                  So, best wishes to everyone while on your unique journey. You just never know.
                                               Thanks for sharing in part of mine.    Ann

2 comments:

  1. Haha.
    Just looking out my back yard at my own feathered friends.
    Loved `my best side'

    ReplyDelete