Friday, November 16, 2018

Last Sunday got away from me!

post #?

To all my loyal blog readers/viewers -- it seems I got so busy taking photos last Sunday that I didn't post a blog! That's a first! I guess since it is Friday Nov. 16 as I write this that it makes more sense for me to wait until Sunday now when I can do a better job and get back on schedule.  Yes, those of you kind enough to ask about my welfare, know I would say here were I not planning to do a post.   (I don't whip these weekly beauties out.... they take some time.)

I had 123 viewers in Poland yesterday! I couldn't tell from the stats that there wasn't a new post...

I will promise right now that there will be some photos of the tall buildings in Chicago, some voting moments, some late fall views, and, after asking permission, a few photos from where I was last Sunday.  

Again, thank you to all who visit this blog of mine. I do enjoy sharing my work with you.


1 comment: