Sunday, May 12, 2019

mothers day, a prom and graduations

post #431
       Sunday evening has come and is going. It has been a full day -- phone calls from my two kids, my sister, and from a friend in Lexington, two friends from nearby coming by to help me and visit, since I am still healing from the broken foot. (It has now been 3 weeks since I have been upstairs in my own house. It's getting harder to remember to keep weight off the foot since it is less swollen now and there's no on-going pain. But it will be awhile before it heals enough to allow me a more regular life.)  
        Even without Mothers Day, I have felt I wanted to share some family photos, mostly of kids. Having a close call of any kind, including falling down some stairs, can make one appreciate some of the daily things we might be unintentionally taking for granted. So I rummaged around in my photos to find a few images that spoke to my current pensive condition. 







 
feeding young'uns


feeding young'uns


a photo from a few years ago -- and this weekend his college graduation!! 



I meant to add this photo to the Notre-Dame post of a few weeks ago.

          I know I won't be able to resist adding a few photos during the week to come. Advice of the day: be careful walking down the stairs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment