Sunday, August 25, 2019

late summer 2019, heat and all

post #437
        Lots of words last week. Today mostly some photos from this past week. I'm slow to get back into my photo groove. And it has been really hot outside. But there is no question that I love looking closely, noticing things, being hopeful, thankful, and amazed. 
       Yet, even so, or maybe because, please bear with me, it also makes me uneasy.  This week I want to believe there is a way to stop the Amazon Forest from burning up. Why, again, hasn't it been obvious what our responsibilities are to the next generation? 



















butterfly visitor, to the past-its-prime joe-pye.


          Now that my big field is getting mowed twice a year, with a tractor, there are so many more flowers for the bees and bugs. A lot of living goes on in there between the mowings.  Each year it gets more beautiful, to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment