Sunday, January 12, 2020

photo stories #3 and a blast from, well, only 2010

post #472
         Today, in one of my other projects besides this blog, I found a thumb drive with photos from 2010 and 2011.  I was curious to see them again, since I have always had a bad sense of time passing so it could be interesting. 
        The first photos were of my granddaughter T., newly born! One day soon I will get to show them to her myself. Then I decided I should take some of the other photos and post them on today's blog. I'd say I was really into mist on the mountains back then, or else the weather has changed so that it no longer happens as often.  
         So, please enjoy. 


a favorite photo, titled "Black and White in Color"

another favorite -- I made this in a Farmers Market on Martha's Vineyard while I was there for a week's photo workshop. 

a neighbor's front yard. I had forgotten I made this photo, glad to see it again.



a wet summer so lots of very green fields right after mowing



daisies are always so cheering

This antique horse drawn hay rake was more picturesque than helpful. We didn't keep it in the end but it always hurts to not provide a rest home for such helpers after their years of hard work.



from the bridge, looking over Laurel Gorge, in Elliott County, Kentucky





across the road and nearby to where I lived


two views on this wet day from the same spot on Jean's farm, and I like them both



 
Jean's barn







patient summer companion, on the front steps



No comments:

Post a Comment