Sunday, January 26, 2020

many more trees

post #474, during the 8th year of Sideway Views posts, and THE SUN IS OUT THIS AFTERNOON.

        I realized since last week that I can't post just one tree every week. I love trees, and I have many, many tree photos to share. So my way of branching out.... will be to show a random selection of these photos every few weeks. Please join me in celebrating our hard working trees. Every one is essential.


redwoods in California
rain on the windshield near my mailbox


view from the side, after the rain




squirrel in motion

 


nearest neighbor


beech trees in the forest










drinks for trees and wildlife
Grayson Lake, eastern Kentucky






view from below in the forest

Yahoo!!


stopping,feeling surrounded by care and magic





working hard to clean the air



                      I'm counting on trees to be there for me and you and for the planet.  

1 comment: