Sunday, February 9, 2020

snow photos, guest photographer Rebecca Wright

post #476
       We had snow two days ago, briefly but definitely, and Rebecca and family didn't waste any time getting out in their woods, while the snow lasted. I really enjoy these photos; I trust some of you will like them as well. No rants today, just sharing the fun part of snow.

Ahh, snow angels

imagine the sled on this hill, passing the barn on its left side

happy snow explorer



the first waterfall, dressed for the occasion

the trees for this week's post, bare but striking even so
 
I happen to love this photo, bravo to the photographer.



I'll try to find out the story for this moment. I can see they are on a small bridge and looking down on the beginning part of the creek,  I doubt she is thinking of jumping into the water!  Stay tuned. I wasn't able to be there, so I really appreciate getting to share their outing and the magic of that morning.

   THE STORY: T. is throwing out snow into the creek to see if it melts before the water where it landed goes under the bridge....


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Steve, an earned accolade. The two of them took advantage of school being closed, as well as MSU, to get out early and explore. I wish I could figure out how to show the video of T. on the sled that Rebecca used on that slope over 38 years ago. Fun!

      Delete