Sunday, February 7, 2021

the case for cold

post #527

First, more snow, more fun, more tracks, more vaccines (but still not enough), and more self-examination about what does it all mean!

Well, I can't tell you that, but I can start with some current photos, some by me and some by R and J.

familiar view, with the most recent similar snowfall, Kentucky style

same pond as before, but with the new snow and I'm closer to it



Meanwhile, home schooling: teacher, with virtual students, and student, with virtual teacher... photo by JW (thanks for the good laugh)
  


 

recent morning walk  --  celebrating the sun


me and ?



This is my version of a mmail box flag. I've shown it before. The mail carrier told me that if red were showing, she'd know I was mailing something.

tracks


Today, I heard the family -- and even the cats -- couldn't resist the least bit of snow:


closer-up photo of the adventurous cat companions (photos by RW)

    I will try to insert a video, soon, right here, but I'm over-thinking it at the moment, so I'll wait awhile..  If I didn't do a post almost every week, I might forget how even simpler things are done.  

    I won't forget my second vaccine on Friday!  Am thrilled! I am grateful Kentucky has been giving K-12 teachers the vaccine. 

    We need to support those folks not yet able to get a shot by continuing to wear a mask until science says we no longer need to.  How would we know at this stage if other people are not wearing one because they refuse to do so or because they are being a good citizen and taking one for the team. Pandemics are serious stuff. I remember the extreme fear of polio before there was a vaccine for it.  Be safe, keep distancing, and please be hilarious whenever truly possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment