Sunday, December 12, 2010

a moment of reflection

post #11  (written the day after 12-11-10!)
     As the days grow shorter, I feel more connected to the other people who are part of my life.  It is a time to be grateful that we humans can care for one another, and one way is by honoring the beauty of small things.  I am fortunate to be able to work with art every day (having this blog to share my art is still a wonder to me) so that is what I am relying on as I try to acknowledge the hard reality some of you are facing.
                
Peggy's asters
      Thus these two simple September flower photos are especially for friends and family, far and near, who are recently dealing with acute health issues, ones I know about as well as ones I don't.  Bravo to each of you for taking on the hard work every day of getting better. I hope you are finding some blossoms and tenderness along with the many, many difficult bits. 


garden corner


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the supportive words and most of all for the beautiful photos which remind me of the beauty that we can enjoy each day, no matter what is going on in our lives.

    ReplyDelete