Sunday, August 16, 2015

guest photographer Joe Hill, Memorial Ride for Garry Purnell

post #244
      Hot day. Very hot.  Middle of July. The first annual memorial ride in honor of Garry Purnell, my neighbor who died last December.  Photos by Garry's son-in-law, Joe Hill, who is a fine photographer.  I take responsibility for these photos not being in strict chronological order.  My apologies for not being able to post these closer to the date of the ride! and particularly for not getting these photos to show here as sharp as they are in their original version. I may be able to redo this post in the near future.




I particularly like this photo of two good friends, with Joe's mother-in-law on the left.








       

      













 The last three photos I made more recently, trying to show the cemetery/house locations.  Their farm provides this beautiful spot.  Since I took this photo, a bench has been added.


Guardian rabbit nearby!
   Thanks, Joe, for sending these to me, per request.  I forget, have I ever seen you on a horse?!?!? 

1 comment:

  1. Benches & swings. The year memorial ride is a cool idea, especially for the family.

    I also loved the pic through the barn door!

    ReplyDelete