Sunday, September 25, 2016

Celebrating being back in Kentucky, with family, in the woods

post #305 (almost FIVE years of weekly posts!!)

       We went for a walk this morning, before the heat of the day. So I decided to post these photos right away, of the woods and waterfall (without water) and other such wonders -- a dozen photos. And I'm going to try for single word or phrase descriptions, just for fun. Lately I have been a bit verbose....


en route

dry creek bed


still there

deer tracks?

intrepid



lunch counters







climber





second version





waterless, still big


Four photos by Rebecca, with thanks for taking a turn with my camera:
faithful friend

heading home
emerging!  
 

2 comments:


  1. This is great, the last photo especially.

    Really, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the MASTER at titles! Emerging is so fitting in several ways. Let me count the ways: 1, 2, 3, 4.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete