Sunday, March 10, 2019

ice appreciation #2 -- now that spring is a mere week away

post #422
       
ice forming on the pond, last winter, at my house

another other moment of ice forming on the pond


The next two photos were posted on my blog a few years ago, but they are special. The photographer is JOHN FLAVELL. This is the same waterfall of last week's photos, but they were even more beautiful the day he was there.  I love the second photo, which shows a detail from the middle of the first photo. Magical. Thank you, John, for loving these woods of ours, and for sharing your views of this place.

 







creek ice, up close and personal

also along the creek

This photo was made by Rebecca --  the same waterfall, last week's version.

Please remember that if you click on any photo, they all line up like ducks at the bottom of the screen. If you then click on them one by one, they are seen larger and sharper. Enjoy!

I'm still looking for two more photos that I want to include in these two ice-themed posts. I hope to post them very soon.  I should make a sort of pun by including the fact that I'm trying NOT to have a melt down while looking for them......

No comments:

Post a Comment