Sunday, May 31, 2020

an end of May gathering of places from here and there

post #492
       I seem recently to have been gifted with several fine photos from friends, and I thought sharing them in this post would be fun -- especially during such a rough period for our wounded world. I also have a few of ones I thought I had already shared but now I see I haven't -- until now. and a few of the daisy ones I have been unable to resist trying.

      Without further ado:
Melva's PUSH PLOW, seeding the garden in her back yard. I'm so glad she made this photo! She can grow anything, actually. I had never seen this plow in use, however. The one we used to have wasn't as picturesque as this one. Melva's a poet as well, and I think this photo is a proper metaphor for the hard work she does as well with paper and pen....


Here in another back yard photo, this time in Denver, are two Safe at Home kids running into each other over and over and over again, using up endless energy.  I would post the video this came from, but am not skillful with such tasks. Thank you, E, for providing this single image. I sure miss visits with  my family there.

A German friend has this spectacular garden behind their house near Dusseldorf. He says this is the view that he looks at from the backyard deck while using his laptop. Thank you, Juergen, for this loveliness from across "the pond."

Some flower shots, this one is "Down with a Dandelion."


big year for daisies!!
Is this Mrs. Red--Winged Blackbird??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment