Sunday, January 3, 2021

It may be a new year, but some old habits continue....

 post #523

        Yikes, it's normal that it's currently hard to tell the days apart, but Thursday holidays really throw me off even more. I even have known what I wanted to try doing today. It's just that I haven't done it yet. 

        I hope everyone stayed healthy and as happy as possibile during Christmas and New Year's Day.  I happened to have gotten snowed in for Christmas Day!  Can't blame that on the virus. However, we can blame every thing else on it.  Well, we unfortunately can't attribute it for the President's inability to acknowledge that he lost the election fair and square.  It sure is sad to see someone shooting himself in the foot day after day. Our thanks again to all the people across the country who worked so hard to make this election one of the steadiest and well done ones ever accomplished, and during a pandemic on top of every thing else!

        Well, I have a few photos to share, but I also want to try a video! A Walk in the Snowy Woods along the Creek.  My daughter, Rebecca, did the photography for it, Christmas day. I will leave the video here to try to get itself together by morning, when I can try it again.






         Here are some other photos in case the video bombs.  This first photo shows what a friend was sent in the mail..  on New Year's Eve.  I love it.


Another Rebecca photo -- We NEVER have taken a photo from this end of their pond, so it's exciting to see this.







the fried egg look on my semi frozen pond, from my second floor deck, on Christmas day

 
May the week to come not be a disaster in any way.  May people come to their senses. And congratulations to Biden and Harris for their definitive win, ahead by almost 8 million votes.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see the snow along the water! Thanks. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had not been snowed in that day they might not have gone down to the waterfalls, so it was a good feeling to see this video as a compensatio!

      Delete