Sunday, April 4, 2021

another spring theme, with a very random collection of photos

        Spring is a favorite time of year for many of us, in Kentucky as much as in other places.  I am inclined to have a little fun, though, with these ten photos that don't usually see the light of day. Celibrate the season, and be thankful for all the essential work it does.

I wish Kentucky were at least a purple state...



annual northern flicker visit, en route, and rooting



dogwood 1, with blooms


 

 dogwood 2, with dog, but no blooms yet


blue herons, busy with their nest egg(s), in New Haven, CT  (See bank below.)
 

 

 

roadside bank, moss and more moss


down by the big waterfall, which we would have a hard time getting to this year

 

 

 

 a true wall hanging, seen from my front door





 

     

I can't resist sharing this old photo that I happened upon this weekend.  With spring on my mind, the title that came to me is something like "four spring chickens, now no longer spring chickens but still laughing anyway."    

thanks for the visit, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment