Sunday, May 20, 2012

an interlude for some reflection on the tornado in West Liberty

post #87
     Greetings again this weekend!  I've decided to devote this post to a link for a YouTube video of a rap song that includes footage of nearby West Liberty, Kentucky, right after the terrible tornado that devastated the town on March 2, 2012.  My friend Bobbie forwarded this to me two days ago.  (I posted some of her tornado photos on this blog soon after the storm.)  Thanks so much again, Bobbie.

The title is Trapped in a Tragedy This is the link.

For those interested in what progress has been made in West Liberty, here is a link to a recent article by Tom Eblen in the Lexington Herald-Leader. 

I do hope you have time to watch the video. Then next week: O, P, Q and R!!

1 comment:

  1. Ann:

    Thanks for posting that video. I added it to my facebook page so that the family could see it. (I did state where I found it--through your blog) I hope you don't mind. I had not heard about this. Thanks again.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete