Sunday, December 23, 2018

This time of year, over the years, first try

post #411
     This post will be my attempt to highlight moments that, for me, are part of the wonder of this season. Of course there are also long stretches of night darkness in the USA during this time.  But there are, as well, school vacations, family time, and, as in every season, the beauty from the natural world. 
      I also want to give a shout out to those affected by the current hard times we hear about, including the workers caught in the political battle of wills concerning the useless, way too expensive wall. This is costing many thousands of people their salaries and security, so I want to acknowledge that such events happen to real people. There can be real consequences, anywhere, in many variations, when our so-called leaders give in to acting out hissy-fits. 
       I do hope visitors to today's blog post will enjoy sharing with me some of the December moments that have spoken to me during the past five years. 


 Friends -- I am using a new laptop, and there seems to be a different way to access the album I prepared with the [wonderful for today] photos.  And Apple Help is not recognizing my serial number.  Which perhaps I have not registered?? Rather than cry about this, I am just keeping you posted (or not posted, as the case may be) for now.  I will try to figure this out at a later hour, with hopes of breaking through the bad digital dream by then.  My apologies!

Wednesday 12/26/2018
OOOPS, I have tried to find a way into my photo album set for this week's post, but it's not happening.  I will be back home very soon, which will give me more tools to work with to figure out the situation.  SOOOO, for now, I just have to say thanks for trying to reach my post!! And please don't give up on me.  So many thanks, and best wishes to everyone -- Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment