Sunday, January 27, 2019

sunsets I have seen

post #416
      Today, in honor of THE SUN which sets for all peoples, I'm sharing sunset photos that hide out on my laptop and go with me wherever I am.  In keeping with my blog's constant theme -- that we all need to pay attention to wherever we find ourselves -- I encourage good look-arounds, even when you are not in a new place.  Thanks for joining me for some of my amazed moments from these past few years. I'll need to spread them over two blogs in order to cover all the photos I want to share, so stayed tuned.
       This week's sunsets are in Central America! Around 5:30 every evening! The place where nine of us are staying has a tremendous view facing west over the Pacific Ocean. Every night! (Note: Tomorrow I will be going from this dry heat to the very cold. Really hot to really, really cold.) Please be safe, everyone.









I'm not the only sunset obsessed person in the bunch....





photo by Robert Franzini


the next evening

I finally got my little point and shoot figured out enough to use the zoom on it. I didn't bring my bigger camera on this trip, which I do know better how it works, but, with a second lens, it is a lot heavier to travel with.




            In the end I've become a bit confused about which ones were to be included this time, SO I'm delighted that I have next week ready to make sense of what I did or at least what I meant to do....  with sincere thanks to the sun, who is trying, I'm sure, to help us earthlings do better taking care of this planet in its domain. 



1 comment:

  1. From VT to Costa Rica in one week! Water both places too. Looking forward to next week too.

    ReplyDelete