Sunday, June 9, 2019

fun family photos, not in any order -- last people post of 4, for now

post #435
      In advance, please forgive me. I may make it appear today that I have multiple grandchildren.  Not so! These are kids, and other family members, at different times, not always directly related and not in chronological order. Some photos have already appeared on the blog as part of some other story. I never use names, out of privacy concerns, so just take each photo for what it is, by itself. For me, it's simply a gift to have all these images to share, each one with its own story. Remember to click on one to get the line-up in a larger size along the bottom of the screen.











looking up to joke-telling Dad














        There are many more extended family photos, here and there, within these 8 years of weekly blog posts -- so a special thank you to all for their patience over so many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment