Sunday, June 30, 2019

intermission

post #438
        I am being hammered by reality. I won't get a blog done today, for two reasons. First, I am away from home, headed to a week long conference, and in addition I am giving someone a ride there,  from where I am as I write this (St. Louis) to Iowa, about a 6 hour drive. Second, I had to upgrade my cell phone before even leaving Kentucky, and it is not yet totally set up, and I should be dealing with that before I get to be creative with a post. It would be fairest for anyone who checks my blog this week to say that I won't do another post this week, but I will for sure next Sunday. There are stories. There are photos. There is our world to celebrate and care for. And there are times for taking realities into consideration. 
        I thank all my readers/viewers for sharing my various enthusiasms over these seven years, and counting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment